- The SCR950 calls back to the past with its low-profile bench seat, retro-racing side number plates, fork boots and bold color accents. Modern engineering meets timeless scrambler style.
- The 58-cubic-inch (942cc) engine is an air-cooled SOHC 60° V-twin with four valves per cylinder, a pent-roof-shaped combustion chamber, and 9.0:1 compression ratio. The engine is ideal for exploring unpaved roads off the beaten track and powering out of tight corners.
- A 2-into-1 exhaust pipe layout on the right side of the engine contributes to the lively performance and styling of the machine, with an upswept muffler for improved ground clearance and a pleasing exhaust note.
- The SCR950 puts the rider in a position of control to handle whatever the road throws at them. A wide and tall crossbar-type handlebar creates light steering feel, while centrally-mounted footpegs and a long, flat seat allow the rider to move easily to adapt to different riding styles.
- A double-cradle frame features sporty geometry for nimble, responsive handling in any environment. The front and rear suspension systems are tuned to provide great comfort and handling while contributing to the machine’s stylish low profile.
This Yamaha SCR950 only has 3600 pampered miles and is in near-perfect condition. As always, it has just been serviced by the technicians here at Cycle Refinery and has all fresh fluids and a thorough inspection.
Price does not include tax, title, license and any other applicable government fees.
Cycle Refinery ships nationwide so you can buy with confidence!